Freshly baked Specialist Breads available include Sourdoughs, Slow Yeast Doughs, Enriched Doughs, Savouries, Cakes , Jams and Chutneys AND a Gluten free Bread range
Our Amanda's Bread products are specially baked for our Markets and outlets around Shropshire and Welsh border regions....
Orders - We bake twice per week and deliver our Bread, Pastries and Bakes to our Market locations where you can collect them. We can also arrange delivery - Please contact us as above for more detail.
Amanda's Bread Product Range
Large loaves 800g / small loaves 400g.
- Sunflower sourdough large £3.50 / small £2.20
- Black olive sourdough large £4.00 / small £ 2.80
- Sundried tomato and fennel seed sourdough large £4 / small £2.80
- 100% rye sourdough with sunflower seeds £2.50
- 100% rye sourdough with caraway seeds £2.00
- 100% rye sourdough £2.00
SLOW YEASTED DOUGHS: (doughs available depending on demand. Please ask.)
- wholewheat 5 seed (incl sesame seeds) £2.50
- spelt and wheat £2.30
- 100% wholewheat £2.20
- white £2.00
- no-gluten poppy seed and sesame seed bread £2.00
Enriched doughs: (contain butter and cows milk)
- milk loaf £2.50
- milk buns 50p
- cinnamon swirl milk loaf £3.00
- cheese and chutney swirl milk loaf £3.00
- fruited loaf / hot cross loaf £3.00
- hot cross buns £1.30
- savoury rolls £1.40 (incl. sesame seeds)
- cheese and onion scones £1.20
- sourdough pizzas £2.60
- pasties £2.90 (with variety of seasonal fillings (usually vegan) e.g. lentil & chestnut / sweet)
- potato, peanut & lime / spring greens, tomato & basil, etc. (Please ask for weekly pasties)
CAKES: (vary weekly, but we aim to have at least 1 vegan and 1 no-gluten per week)
- cloister cake (fruitcake with no fat, egg or sugar)
- chocolate brownie (no gluten, reduced sugar)
- fruit and seed flapjack
- sticky pear and ginger
plus many other cakes with reduced sugar and some with local, seasonal fruit. (Please ask to find out weekly cakes.)
JAMS AND CHUTNEYS :
A variety of local fruit jams and local veg chutneys plus marmalade, all reduced sugar.
ALLERGEN INFO :
Everything is made by Amanda and Julian in our kitchen in South Shropshire using good quality, seasonal and many organic ingredients. We use allergens in our baking including sesame seeds, gluten, milk, soya, celery, sulphur dioxide, peanuts, lupin, and mustard. Although we endeavour to avoid cross contamination, we cannot guarantee that our products are free from any of these allergens. If you have any dietary requirements please speak to us to find out more, we are happy to accommodate your needs where we can.